24 February at 7:00 to 26 February at 10:00
Mehrora Village, Pangot, Nainital, India
# Pekiti-Tirsia Kali Combatives Footwork
# Double Knife Multiple Opponent Combatives
# Single Knife Long range, Medium range and close range Combatives
# Pekiti Tirsia Kali (PTK) - Knife Vs Empty hand Survival
# Pekiti-Tirsia Survival Training Dumog Empty Hand Combatives
5. 30 Hours of Training daily.
5.00am -- Wake Up
5.30am -- Tea with biscuits/fruit/light snacks
6.15am to 6.45am -- Survival Training and Single knife Training
6.45am to 7.30am -- Close Rage Sagang labong Knife Training
7.30am to 8.15am -- Knife Fighting
8.30am -- Breakfast
11am to 12.pm -- Dumog Training
12.00pm - Lunch 3.00pm -- Tea with biscuits/fruit/light snacks
4.00pm to 6.00pm -- Double Knife/Sing le knife and Dumog
8.00pm -- Dinner
About the Masters:
Mandala Kanishka Sharma --
Unbridled passion, talent and curiosity led Shifu Kanishka to travel around the world and master art forms over the course of 34 years like Shaolin Kung Fu, Muay Thai, Muay Chaiya, Sanshou (Chinese Boxing), Jeet Kune Do (Bruce Lee’s martial arts), Wing Chun and the deadly Pekiti Tirsia Kali (Close Quarter Combat).
Shifu is highly specialized in Commando Close Quarter Combat and is The Offical Trainer of the Elite Forces of India such as The Indian Navy Marine Commandos, The National Security Guards, The Indian Special Forces and the Indian Air Force Commandos. He specializes in Extreme Close-Quarter Knife Tactics, Weapon Retention and Disengagement Tactics, Bayonet Tactics and Safety Baton Tactics and Strategy for Law Enforcement Units.
He is also highly sought by Celebrities for training and has choreographed the action for popular movies such as Don starring Shahrukh Khan & Priyanka Chopra, Game starring Abhishek Bachchan, Dhan Dhan Dhan Goal starring John Abraham & Arshad Warsi, Gulaab Gang starring Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor’s 24 series on Colors channel and so on. Currently training Sanjay Dutt on weapons based Combat including Karambit, Ginunting, Rifle and Knives.
• The First Indian to have trained at The Shaolin Temple, China and was given the Dharma name, Shi Yan You by The Abbot Shi Yong Xin.
• Awarded with CNBC’s ‘Young Turk’ of the Year. Year 2004
• Awarded with India Today Group’s ‘Young Achievers’. Year 2004
• Featured in Mano Ya Na Mano on Star TV & on Dilli Ke log, an exclusive documentary of his remarkable journey. Year 2007
• Nominated as Pepsi MTV Youth Icon. Year 2008
• The First Indian again to have trained at The Phillipines War College in the deadly art of Pekiti Tirsia Kali (PTK).
• Introduced the Deadly Combat Art, PTK, to the Law Enforcement, Military and Special Forces in India including Marcos, Garud, CISF Woman Commandos, CRPF, NSG and Police Forces.
• Recognized by India Today Group as ‘Change Makers Delhi’. Year 2010
• Awarded as Outstanding Speaker at TEDx - Ideas Worth Spreading. Year 2013
• Featured in EPIC Channel’s documentary, Made In India, to showcase Shaolin Kung Fu’s origin & exclusive coverage of Shifu’s journey in India Today’s Men’s Health. Year 2015
Rs.6000 for 15 hour of training
Rs.7000 for 4 days of Accomodation and Food a day.
Total -- Rs.13,000
Includes, official certification ceremony with Mandala Kanishka upon successful completion of the course seminar and professional pictures of training and certification.
Only accepting 14 registrations. To reserve, please send your confirmation to Info@kanishkasharma.info and pay the fees. Right of admission reserved with management. Contact Number - +917011070890 ( Siddhant)